ABRASIVE BLAST & INDUSTRIAL PAINT
Hort Enterprises is one of the market leaders in the Abrasive Blasting & Protective Coatings Industry
Hort Enterprises boasts superior surface finishes with the knowledge, the skills and the equipment to get the job done right the first time
Hort Enterprises provide superior surface finishes with the equipment, experience, knowledge & skills to provide a quality solution for all your Industrial protective coating requirements
- Given the diversity and range of protective coatings on the Australian market today, it is no wonder more companies are turning to Hort Enterprises as the preferred supplier of industrial protective coatings. The business invested a major capital outlay when the state of-the-art, heated, spray paint booths were commissioned at our Orange facility.
- Hort Enterprises also provide a mobile abrasive blasting service and spray-painting service. This provides our customers with an effective solution and saves customers both time and money by eliminating the need to dismantle componentry and freighting to our workshops. This decreases downtime of customers equipment and restores asset safety to respective compliance requirements.
- Our trained and experienced abrasive blast teams have the knowledge to satisfy all abrasive blasting requirements. Working to the Australian Standard (AS1627.0-1997 Metal finishing – Preparation and pre-treatment of surfaces) we can clean to Rust Grade D and blast Class SA-3.
Our Facilities Include:
- Abrasive blast booth @ 5.4W x 4.5H x 14.5L
- Temperature controlled paint booth #1 @ 5.7W x 4.8H x 14.1L
- Temperature controlled paint booth #2 @ 5.0W x 4.6H x 11.0L
- Paint mix booth
Our integrative project management enables us to effectively manage the process from start to finish. With our customer requirements front & centre – we are able to provide exceptional paint and finish solutions
Every day is a new day for us & we work really hard to satisfy our customers everywhere
With more than 25 years in the industry, Hort Enterprises has evolved from an engineering support business for the local agricultural sector to become a full-scale engineering operation with strong links to the mining sector throughout Australia
HORT Enterprises Pty Ltd.
258 Clergate Road Orange, NSW 2800
Mon - Fri 07.30 - 15.50 AEST