Website Hort Enterprises
Hort Enterprises is a large multi-disciplined Engineering Company providing Design, Fabrication, Machining and Mechanical site services as well as project delivery throughout Australia. Our head office is based in Orange NSW and supports offices in Dubbo and West Wyalong.
With upcoming works within the mining sector of Central West NSW as well as interstate, Hort Enterprises are seeking qualified Trades, Rubber Liners & Trade Assistants for our workshops, our clients’ projects as well as clients’ shutdowns.
Roles are immediately available with the opportunity to go full time for the right applicants and the desire to choose to live within Western NSW.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicable trade and post trade qualifications – boilermakers, diesel & hydraulic fitters and machinists.
- Confined space training, working at heights training, EWP, forklift, rigging, dogging & overhead crane operators are all highly desirable but not essential and HRWL training can be provided.
- Solid understanding and awareness of Health Safety and Environment (HSE) requirements, responsibilities and obligations.
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined attention to detail and accuracy.
- Hardworking, honest & reliable character with a positive attitude.
- Ability to provide / obtain valid police clearance.
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment medical assessment.
- Drivers Licence.
What Hort Enterprises can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible immediate start.
- Opportunity for further training and career development Including Surface Preparation Certificate III – Specialisation Rubber Lining, Ultra High-Pressure Operators Certificate, High Risk Licence Training, Supervisory and Leadership Training.
- Permanent ongoing positions with ongoing growth of client base.
- Opportunity for further career development.
- Work within a friendly, family-owned company.
Successful candidates will be asked to provide referee details and undergo pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screening and a police check.
To apply for this position, Click the apply now to submit your resume and cover letter.