Hort Enterprises is a large multi-disciplined Engineering Company providing Design, Fabrication and Mechanical site services as well as project delivery throughout Western NSW, SA, QLD, WA and NT. Our head office is based in Orange NSW with support office in West Wyalong.
With upcoming works in the mining sector of the Central West of NSW as well as interstate Hort Enterprises are seeking experienced supervisors for projects as well as shutdowns.
Roles are immediately available with the opportunity to go full time for the right applicants and the desire to choose to live within Western NSW and be based in the Orange NSW.
The successful candidates will possess the following skills & experience:
- Applicable trade and post trade qualifications – boilermakers, diesel & hydraulic fitters and machinists
- Confined space training, working at heights training, EWP, forklift, rigging, dogging & overhead crane operators
- Strong safety focus and ability to operate within WHS&E policies
- Strong organisational and team working skills
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Disciplined attention to detail and accuracy
- Hardworking, honest & reliable character with a positive attitude
- Ability to read and understand a shutdown schedule and stay on track to that schedule
What Hort Enterprises can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible immediate start
- Permanent ongoing positions with ongoing growth of client base
- Opportunity for further career development
- Work within a friendly, family owned company
Successful candidates will be asked to provide referee details and undergo pre-employment medical testing.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click “Apply Now” button to upload your resume