FABRICATION & WELDING
Our state-of-the-art Fabrication & Welding facilities are second to none in the Central West.
This coupled with our trained & highly experienced professional Fabricators ensures that no job is too big or small.
Our trained and highly experienced team of professional boilermakers have the skills and experience to assist customers with all their cutting, rolling, pressing, folding, drilling, punching and welding needs.
We Specialise In:
- Manufacture & testing of both General & Pressure Piping
- Structural Steel
- Mobile equipment attachment refurbishment
- Bucket & tub refurbishment & rebuilds
- General fabrications using ferrous and nonferrous metals
- General repairs
Our Facilities Include:
- Orange – Fabrication Shop 1,100 sqm serviced by 10T dual-lift overhead crane
- Orange – Plasma Bed dimensions 13m x 3.5m
Our plate processing not only provides for our own needs but also supports other engineering and fabrication workshops in the Central West with the following:
- 300-amp CNC plasma cutting up to 50mm thick
- CNC oxy & acetylene cutting up to 250mm thick
- Plate rolling up to 3 meters wide x 22mm thick
- Sectional rolling up to 75mm
- Break press 3mm thick
- Guillotine 6mm thick
To complement our processing capabilities our fabrication teams are well versed & qualified in plate fabrication to all weights, ranging from the smallest cleat to large tanks & heavy sectional fabrication.
Every day is a new day for us & we work really hard to satisfy our customers everywhere
With more than 25 years in the industry, Hort Enterprises has evolved from an engineering support business for the local agricultural sector to become a full-scale engineering operation with strong links to the mining sector throughout Australia
HORT Enterprises Pty Ltd.
258 Clergate Road Orange, NSW 2800
Mon - Fri 07.30 - 15.50 AEST