Our machining capabilities allow us to cover a wide range of our client’s requirements. Producing one-offs or production quantities is easily achieved.
From small intricate parts to large industrial requirements our personnel are well skilled and our machines well suited to cover all aspects.
We Specialise In:
- Conventional & CNC lathes up to 865mm diameter and 5 meters long
- Conventional & CNC milling over 1t capacity
- NC surface grinding up to 200kg
- Portable line boring
- Portable milling
- Drilling up to 76.2mm diameter
- 400mm stroke shaper
- Pressing up to 400t
Range of Applications:
- General machining and parts refurbishment
- Surface grinding – chipper & mincer blades
- Line boring and ID welding
- On site milling
- Drill rods & equipment repairs
- Hydraulic fracturing rods (new & refurbish)
- Raise bore rods (refurbish)
- Large capacity machine for bigger jobs
- Multiple run items or one off fabrications
Hort Enterprises experienced team of machinists are well versed in all styles of machining, with attention to detail and accuracy, whether it is a new item or a refurbishment job.
Every day is a new day for us & we work really hard to satisfy our customers everywhere
With more than 25 years in the industry, Hort Enterprises has evolved from an engineering support business for the local agricultural sector to become a full-scale engineering operation with strong links to the mining sector throughout Australia
HORT Enterprises Pty Ltd.
258 Clergate Road Orange, NSW 2800
Mon - Fri 07.30 - 15.50 AEST