Servicing numerous clients, from large corporations & mining companies to small scale operations
Why partner with us?
We are an Australian owned organisation growing from a small engineering business in Orange NSW. We understand the needs of our customer’s. We have since grown to carry out jobs and projects across Australia. We have an excellent holistic & integrative approach to our Project Management. We have an excellent team & excellent purpose-built facilities which flow through to the successful outcome of client projects. Whether you are looking for a small one-off job, scheduled shutdowns, large complex jobs or ongoing project work, Hort Enterprises can bring our expertise to satisfy your upcoming requirements.
Hort Enterprises design team have an extensive knowledge of a wide variety of industries including Agri-Business, Food Preparation, Packaging, Ore processing and Material Handling. Being a multifaceted engineering company gives us the ability to offer Design, Drafting, Manufacturing and Installation all under the one roof. Our designers work with experienced in-house fabricators, install crews and project managers to ensure smooth project delivery. This saves time, money and management resources for our clients. As such we are perfectly placed to assist with all our customer design, manufacture and project needs.
Our services include:
- ISO accreditation for Quality ISO 9001:2015; WHS ISO 45001:2018; and Environment ISO 14001:2015
- 3D scanning flowing through to complement the design & drafting process
- Highly experienced design and drafting
- World class plasma cutting, platework, fabrication and welding
- Bucket & tub repairs & rebuilds
- Precision machining
- Best in industry Rubber & Ceramic Wear Resistant materials
- Sand Blasting & Paint services (Heated Paint booths)
- Work Health and Safety support services on projects and maintenance works
- Highly skilled Project Management teams
- Site Maintenance and Scheduled Shutdown works
- Light vehicle inspections, servicing & maintenance
- Shrink-fit parts using oxy-acetylene, presses, dry ice and carbon dioxide/liquid nitrogen freezing
Every day is a new day for us & we work really hard to satisfy our customers everywhere
With more than 25 years in the industry, Hort Enterprises has evolved from an engineering support business for the local agricultural sector to become a full-scale engineering operation with strong links to the mining sector throughout Australia
HORT Enterprises Pty Ltd.
258 Clergate Road Orange, NSW 2800
Mon - Fri 07.30 - 15.50 AEST