Hort Enterprises is a family based company that has been operating from NSW for over 25 years. Due to continued growth we are seeking trades & trades assistants for up-coming long term projects and shutdowns in the Central West and nation wide. If you are looking for a change and would like to work in a friendly team within a wide variety of working environments please get in touch.
The Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Trade certified Fitters, Boilermakers, Mechanics, Riggers and TA’s
- CS, WAH, EWP, forklift, dogging, rigging tickets highly desirable
- Operate within necessary WHS&E policies and pass VOC’s for high risk license’s
- Must be able to pass a pre employment medical and D&A test
- Ability to work in a team environment or individually
- Mine site and site project experience preferred
- An honest and reliable character with a positive attitude
Potential for the right persons to be mentored, trained & promoted to Supervisory roles.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click “Apply Now” button to upload your resume